KS2 Teacher (MPS) – NQTs also encouraged to apply
Required for January 2020
Due to retirement, we are seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher who is enthusiastic, creative and motivated to join our school. The successful applicant would be required to have the skills to make a real contribution towards our vision of building pupils resilience, creativity and critical thinking.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is committed to raising the achievement for all of our pupils
- Is highly motivated with high expectations of themselves and the children
- Is a strong team player, contributing to the development of sharing good practice within their team and throughout the school
- Is creative in their delivery of the curriculum and believes in hands on experiences for the children
- Is reflective in their practice
We will offer you:
- An exciting working environment
- A chance to shine
- Children who are enthusiastic about their learning
- Excellent CPD and support
- A committed, supportive and happy team to work alongside
We know you will want to come and find out more, so please make an appointment via the school office (01733 571193 or email firstname.lastname@example.org) to come and visit us, we would be happy to show you around. Application packs can be requested in the same way.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The position is subject to enhanced DBS clearance.
Closing date for applications: Friday 11th October 2019
Interviews are scheduled for: Tuesday 15th October 2019