School uniform is strongly encouraged and all children are expected to come to school sensibly and neatly dressed with everything they need for the day.
- Navy blue jumper or sweatshirt
- White collared shirt/polo shirt
- Black/grey trousers or shorts
- Navy blue cardigan, jumper or sweatshirt
- Black/grey skirt, pinafore dress or trousers
- White polo shirt/blouse
- Blue check dress
Please ensure that your child wears a sensible black school shoe. Trainers / boots are not permitted as part of the recommended school uniform. Please ensure that a suitable coat is worn at all times as children do play out in all weathers. Hoodies are not allowed as part of our school uniform.
Please be aware that necklaces / bracelets and variations on these accessories are not part of our school uniform and should not be worn. Earrings can be plain studs only. Make-up, nail varnish and fake tattoos are not to be worn.
- Navy shorts and white round neck t-shirt
- Winter tracksuit including warm top/fleece
All items of clothing should be named and kept in a named PE bag in the cloakroom. Children change for PE in their classrooms, under qualified supervision. All clothing and PE kit must be named. This makes identifying clothing so much easier should your child lose anything.
Lunchtimes and Breaktimes
In the winter months we try to allow children to use the field to play games when the ground is not too wet. Pupils who wish to play football should bring a spare pair of football trainers/astroturf shoes to play in and change back into school shoes for lessons. These types of footwear provide more grip and are more waterproof. Non waterproof / fabric training shoes and football boots are not permitted.
- Please ensure your child wears sensible black shoes - trainers may be worn at playtimes but are not permitted as part of the recommended school uniform and any children wearing these for play must ensure they change back into their school shoes whilst inside school.
- Please ensure a suitable coat is worn at all times as children do play out in all weathers
- During summer term children should have a sun hat and suncream should be applied before school please.
The full range of our uniform and accessories with the school logo are available to purchase on-line at www.chromasport.co.uk