The Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum has seven areas of learning and development:
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Physical Development
- Communication and Language
- Understanding the world
- Expressive Arts and Design
We use a topic based approach to the curriculum and the children learn through a variety of adult directed and child-initiated activities
During this half term the children will be settling into school and their learning will be focused on the topic All about Me.
In the topic they will be looking at:
- Pets or Favourite Animals
- What they look like
- Their favourite Hobbies
- Their Friends
- Who they live with
- Siblings and other famiy members they have
And much much more....